Financial Aid Module
Welcome to the Elizabethtown College Financial Aid Module. This module has been created specifically to serve your needs. Use the Financial Aid Module to:
- Complete an Online Elizabethtown College Need-Based Financial Aid Application
- View a list of your required financial aid documents and their status
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
The DEADLINE for priority financial aid consideration is to have all of your forms submitted by:
March 15th for Prospective Students
April 1st for Returning Students
We recommend the use of Internet Explorer 8 or higher to successfully navigate the "Access Your Financial Aid" section of our website. Please note that this application does NOT submit successfully if using Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
How Do I Log In?
To access the Financial Aid Module, enter your Student ID and follow the prompts to create a College Financial Aid PIN. If you have misplaced your Student ID, contact our office. For federal privacy regulation reasons, Student IDs are reissued to the student ONLY.