Student Aid Portal
Welcome to the Elizabethtown College Student Aid Portal. This portal has been created specifically to keep you updated on your financial aid status and to assist you through the financial aid process.
You can use the Student Aid Portal to:
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept or decline awards using the Accept Your Awards tab
- View Your Documents to view documents received and those still outstanding
- View Messages pertinent to your financial aid award
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- View your student loan history
First time Users: Use your Elizabethtown College Student ID listed on your award letter. Click First Time User to set up your account. Contact our office if you misplaced your Student ID. For federal privacy regulation reasons, Student IDs are reissued to the student ONLY.
Returning Users: If you have logged into the Student Aid Portal on a prior occasion you are a returning user. If you have forgotten your password click "Forgot your Password" or contact our office at 717-361-1404.
Reccomended Internet Browsers
- Internet Explorer 9 (In a Windows 7 environment only)
- Internet Explorer 10 (in a Windows 8 environment only)
- Internet Explorer 11 (in a Windows 8 environment only)
- Firefox (the most recent version)
- Google Chrome (the most recent version)
- Safari 5.1.17 (in a Windows 8 environment only)
- Safari 5.0 (on a Mac)
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
How Do I apply for financial aid?
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for all applicants interested in receiving financial aid.
Elizabethtown College's federal school code is 003262.
Dependent students: the student and at least once parent will each need their own FSA ID to complete the FAFSA.
Independent students: the student will need an FSA ID to complete the FAFSA.
Traditional Undergraduate Students
Prospective Students: For maximum consideration for need-based financial aid, apply by March 15th.
Returning Students: For maximum consideration for need-based financial aid, apply by April 1st.
Traditional Graduate Students
You must be enrolled in at least half-time status per term (3 credits) to be considered for federal student aid. Please refer to The Graduate Financial Aid Tip Sheet for additional financial aid information.
Please refer to http://www.etowndegrees.com/admissions-aid/financial-aid.aspx for additional financial aid information.